8″ Men’s Black Embossed Leather Steel Toe Work Boots
1. This work boots is designed with comfort, safety, and durability together in mind.
2. Toe part stitch reinforcement for maximum durability and outsole will not be easy to open.
3. An oil and slip resistant rubber traction outsole helps you work well in harsh environment.
4. The pillow sponge footbed will ensure your feet stay comfortable on even the longest days.
|Style No.:||FS1010/FS1010S/FS1010CT||Category：||Safety Boots/Work Boots|
|Upper:||Black Embossed Buffalo Leather||Gender:||Men|
|Collar:||PU Padded for Comfort||Height:||8"|
|Tongue:||Suede+Upper Leather||Construction:||Goodyear Welt|
|Eyelet & Hooks:||Metal||Size Available:||US 5-15#|
|Lining:||No||Packing:||1 Pair in a Printed Box, 6 or 12 Pairs in a Carton.|
|Insole:||Pillow Sponge Cushion||Place of Origin:||China|
|Innersole:||Texon||MOQ:||500 Pairs Per Color|
|Toe Cap:||Steel Toe/Soft Toe||Delivery Time:||About 60 -75 days|
|Welt:||PVC||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, 70% Before Shipment|
|Midsole:||PVC||Supply Ability:||50,000 Pairs Per Month|
|Outsole:||Oil and Slip resistant Non-marking Two Tone Rubber Outsole||Standard or Certificate:||ASTM F2413-18
|Features:||8", Lace-Up, Safety Toe, Non Safety Toe, EH||Application to:||Widely used to every common work sites, like Construction Site, Welder, Industrial, Road Workers, Industry, Repair Shop, manufacturing & warehouse, transportation,Gas Station etc.|
1.Fix Innersole onto Last/Last Upper
2.Lasting Shape the Toe
3.Lasting Shape the Counter
4.Stitching Welt and Upper Together
5.Cut Off Needless Upper Lower Part
6.Brush Glue on Innersole & Midsole, and Go Through the Oven
7.Glue and Press Upper and Midsole Together
8.Stitch Welt and Midsole Together
9.Brush Glue on Outsole and Another Side of Midsole
10.Press Midsole and Outsole Together
11.Cut and Grind Outsole Edge
12.Clean and Perfect Finished Boots/Packing
1. Trial Production: study and analyze all aspects to avoid any potential problems in mass production.
2. Quality Consciousness: every worker is a QC for his/her last procedure.
3. Professional QCS: watch on the production lines and inspect finished boots strictly.
4. Overall Inspection:
* Outside Looking: materials quality & colors, upper stitching, bottom workmanship, package;
* Physical Properties: bonding strength, protective toe's impact and compression, flexing, waterproof, slip resistant or any other requests from customers.
We are responsible for our quality. We are responsible for our boots.