6″ Men’s Black Action Leather Safety Work Boots
1. This work boots used good quatity Action Leather, it's comfortable to wear, you can have a try it.
2. Stitch Reinforcement for Maximum Durability and not easy to break.
3. An oil and slip resistant non-marking two tone rubber outsole has great durability, it provides a good grip and it is comfortable to stand on.
4. The steel toe cap means this boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe standards.
|Style No.:||FS1038-1/FS1038-1S/FS1038-1CT||Category：||Safety Boots/Work Boots|
|Upper:||Black Action Leather||Gender:||Men|
|Collar:||PU Padded for Comfort||Height:||6"|
|Eyelet & Hooks:||Metal||Size Available:||US 5-15#|
|Lining:||Moisture-wicking mesh lining||Packing:||1 Pair in a Printed Box, 6 or 12 Pairs in a Carton.|
|Insole:||Pillow Sponge Cushion||Place of Origin:||China|
|Innersole:||Texon||MOQ:||500 Pairs Per Color|
|Toe Cap:||Steel Toe/Soft Toe||Delivery Time:||About 60 -75 days|
|Welt:||PVC||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, 70% Before Shipment|
|Midsole:||PVC||Supply Ability:||50,000 Pairs Per Month|
|Outsole:||Oil and Slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole||Standard or Certificate:||ASTM F2413-18
|Features:||6", Lace-Up, Safety Toe, Non Safetyt Toe, EH||Application to:||Widely used to every common work sites, like Construction Site, Welder, Industrial, Road Workers, Industry, Repair Shop, manufacturing & warehouse, transportation,Gas Station etc.|
1.Fix Innersole onto Last/Last Upper
2.Lasting Shape the Toe
3.Lasting Shape the Counter
4.Stitching Welt and Upper Together
5.Cut Off Needless Upper Lower Part
6.Brush Glue on Innersole & Midsole, and Go Through the Oven
7.Glue and Press Upper and Midsole Together
8.Stitch Welt and Midsole Together
9.Brush Glue on Outsole and Another Side of Midsole
10.Press Midsole and Outsole Together
11.Cut and Grind Outsole Edge
12.Clean and Perfect Finished Boots/Packing
1. Trial Production: study and analyze all aspects to avoid any potential problems in mass production.
2. Quality Consciousness: every worker is a QC for his/her last procedure.
3. Professional QCS: watch on the production lines and inspect finished boots strictly.
4. Overall Inspection:
* Outside Looking: materials quality & colors, upper stitching, bottom workmanship, package;
* Physical Properties: bonding strength, protective toe's impact and compression, flexing, waterproof, slip resistant or any other requests from customers.
We are responsible for our quality. We are responsible for our boots.